And of course, I forgot my camera!
Bella started a Kindness Jar for the family - the gist being that catching someone being kind can make us all aware of our own level of kindness towards others. Thank you Kate!
After earning 30 marbles, we all went out yesterday for a fun night of bowling. Bella enjoyed standing with her hands on her hips, and one hip out to the left while watching her ball make its way down the lane. And of course, she wore a cute summer dress!
Logan punched the air and did a victory dance after his turn, nearly every time. We got a pretty extensive show when he'd pick up a spare!
And Austin, our competitive little man shot a 100 on our last game! That wasn't good enough though, because Daddy pulled ahead of the family. It did no good to point out that I was at the bottom of the standings. Ah well, we are a family of Lions!
Progress and Rites of Passage
-
I have heard a few comments about how the blog hasn’t been updated for
awhile. For that I am both sorry and thankful: sorry for not having the
time to u...
12 years ago
2 comments:
I love your blog, Sweetheart. Read it on the road last week and then saw your new posting from this morning. I can just see Bella watching her ball roll down the alley. Please tell Austin that he got a better score than Poppop on New Year's Eve! As for Logan -- there's nothing like the positive attitude of the baby in the family! See you soon! Love, Mom
It sounds like a great time :) Yes I can just picture you all vying for the top spot on the bowling score sheet!! hehe. I would have put my money on Logan, but I guess you can't win them all.
I MISS YOU. We need to do lunch or something.
FYI I went private. Shoot me an email to bnwilbanks@gmail.com and I'll add you to my invitees.
Post a Comment